Time: Saturday 11:00--12:30
Instructor: Mehdi Tale Masouleh
Teaching Assistant: Mohammad Hadi Farzaneh
Office Hours: 10:00-11:00 Wednesday
- LATEX2ε (Words typeset are not accepted)
- A computer algebra system, such as Matlab and Maple
- A CAD software (Preferably SolidWorks)
|LATEX||approx 2 weeks|
|Beamer||approx 2 weeks|
|Vectorial figures||approx 1 weeks|
|Graphs||approx 2 weeks|
|3D figures in PDF||approx 1 weeks|
|Submitting a Journal paper||approx 1 weeks|
|Oral presentation||approx 2 weeks|
- Application form (20%): Students are asked to design a dynamic application form using \LaTeX. This form should contain information which are in standard application form, such as personal information, contact information, education, publication, research interests, a brief purpose of statement, references, hobby. You con consult the application form of TaarLab for more detail.
- Commercial Proposal (40%): The following should be considered:
- Proposing a new product, built by your company, for which each group should convince the rest of the class to buy your product.
- Proposing an imported product for which each group should convince the rest of the class to buy this product.
- Proposal: A template for the proposal is provided here. Note that the foregoing template should be regarded as an example in which you should focus on the contents of the proposal which should be explained in more detail. The final proposal should be more complete than this one.
- Presentation: 20 minutes presentations and the rest of the class for Q & A. A template for the presentation is available here.
- Abstract: An Abstract should be prepared and distributed to all the groups (We need 4 copies). Example of an Abstracts: (1) and (2)
|Group 1 (1392/01/31)||Group 2 (1392/02/07)||Group 3 (1392/02/14)|
|Jalal HajiPour Machiani||Armin Barghi||Roya Sabbagh Novin|
|Saeed Khoshguyan||Hamid Reza Aliee||Payam Ghassemi|
|Sina Jahandari||Hassan Bayani||
Acting as نخودی
3. Proposal (20%): Students should fill the proposal form provided by department.
4. Master's Presentation (20%): Students should prepare a presentation of their Master's project. A template is provided here for which students should prepare their presentation based on this template.
Another template is provided here. It should be noted that the content of the foregoing template should not be considered and only the state-of-the-art in how including text and figures should be taken into account in the presentation you are preparing for this course.
Academic Honesty: As a University of Tehran student, you have agreed to abide by the University's academic honesty policy. A Lack of knowledge of the academic honesty policy is not a reasonable explanation for a violation. Questions related to course assignments and the academic honesty policy should be directed to the instructor.
|In this regard, we invite you to see the following clip in order to have a better understanding in how we are able to find out whether your homework is done by yourself or one of your classmate.|
Important Dates:Extra Help: Dot not hesitate to come to my office or contact me during office hours or by appointment to discuss a homework problem or any aspect of the course. Moreover, Hamid is at your total disposal for helping you in using LATEX.
|Commercial presentation (Group I)||1392/01/31|
|Commercial presentation (Group II)||1392/02/07|
|ISME2013 presentations (Two presentations)||1392/02/14|
|ICEE2013 presentations (Four presentations)||1392/02/21|
|Commercial presentation (Group III)||1392/02/28|
|Master's presentation (Start day - each day two students)||1392/03/04|